In addition to our two new films, "Population Growth, Consumption, and Climate: A Conversation with Al Bartlett" and "Climate Change: Making Choices that Make A Difference," the websites below provide useful information about the speakers and topics covered.
Click on the links below for more information about population growth, climate, energy, and consumption.
POPULATION, CONSUMPTION, AND CLIMATE: A CONVERSATION ABOUT AL BARTLETT
About Al Bartlett: http://www.albartlett.org
Full Interview with Al Bartlett: http://vimeo.com/37014682
- Al Bartlett's arithmetic, population, and energy presentation
- Al Bartlett's book, "The Essential Exponential"
- CU-Boulder Population Center
- NPR Story: "Visualizing How A Population Grows to 7 Billion"
- The Population Connection
CLIMATE CHANGE: MAKING CHOICES THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE
About Max Boykoff: http://cires.colorado.edu/people/boykoff/
Full Interview with Max Boykoff: http://vimeo.com/37500836
- Max Boykoff's new book, "Who Speaks for the Climate? Making Sense of Media Reporting on Climate Change"
- "The New Carbon Economy: Constitution, Governance, and Contestation" edited by Peter Newell, Max Boykoff, and Emily Boyd
- Solar Energy International's "Solar in the Schools" Program
- The "Young Voices on Climate Change" project from author and illustrator Lynne Cherry
- The Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment (GLOBE) science and education program
Full Interview with Beth Osnes: http://vimeo.com/37505865
About Bernard Amadei: https://mcedc.colorado.edu/amadei-biography
- Mortenson Center in Engineering for Developing Communities
- Mortenson Center Introduces Sustainable Housing Solution on Crow Reservation
- Crow Tribe Sustainable Housing Project Student Outreach, Exchange, and Training
- TED Talk: "Technology with a Soul" by Bernard Amadei
- Engineers without Borders USA
- Engineers without Borders International